As an institution with a long-standing tradition of crossing academic boundaries and making new discoveries that have shaped the world around us, our commitment to supporting the best and brightest students is at the core of our mission.
Undergraduate students at Hopkins are admitted through a need-blind process, meaning their ability to pay is not considered as part of the admissions process, and receive loan-free financial aid packages that meet 100% of demonstrated financial need. This allows them to graduate debt-free and with the freedom to pursue whatever path their ambitions dictate.
Our generous financial aid program allows us to provide transformative experiences for the most talented students and, in turn, allows them to use the unique opportunities at Hopkins to make a lasting impact on the world.
To learn more:
- Affording Hopkins
- Tools and resources
- FAQs about our undergraduate financial aid programs
- Contact a financial aid advisor
Other financial aid resources
- School of Advanced International Studies
- Krieger School of Arts and Sciences (undergraduate programs)
- Krieger School of Arts and Sciences (graduate programs)
- Carey Business School
- School of Education
- Whiting School of Engineering (undergraduate programs)
- Whiting School of Engineering (graduate programs)
- School of Nursing
- Peabody Institute